2 replies to this topic

#1 tripper_pasta

tripper_pasta
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 10:21 AM

Hi guys
There are 2 webpages, one is a form for entering data and insert it into the databse. the second page is used to display what i just inserted into the db. I'm using dreamweaver mx2004 and IIS, php, however, i have no idea about coding. I still unable to make the second page diaplay the data. I've heard some pp say that session variable must be included. I wonder that if anyone could give me a hand on this or is there any site that i can download the extension for making this happen. :(

#2 morpheus.100

morpheus.100
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 04:03 PM

On your second page use something like

echo " You submitted the following info!<br />
".$_POST['your-var']." and ".$_POST['another_var']."";

or

$message = " You submitted the following info!<br />
".$_POST['your-var']." and ".$_POST['another_var']."";

#3 mediaguy2004

mediaguy2004
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 11:10 PM

Hi guys
           There are 2 webpages, one is a form for entering data and insert it into the databse. the second page is used to display what i just inserted into the db. I'm using dreamweaver mx2004 and IIS, php, however, i have no idea about coding. I still unable to make the second page diaplay the data. I've heard some pp say that session variable must be included. I wonder that if anyone could give me a hand on this or is there any site that i can download the extension for making this happen.  :(

View Post

In dreamweaver there is a preform that you can use that will do that for you. You can go to--- Top of the page go to Insert Then ---Application objects-- Record Incertion form-- Fill out your ----Connections--- Your table an then you can Have it Go to a page with a link. >>AFTER INCERTIN GO TO <---- this will doi it automaticly but you may want to play around first with it to make sure its what you want it to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users