Database Reports

jsimmons

I hope I explain this okay...

I want to present the user with table contents and give them the ability to do the following:

- edit selected row(s)
- delete a selected row
- delete all rows

Can someone recommend a report generator that can generate an html-based form/page, and that allows me to select what columns to show, etc, etc?  Preferrably, something cheap/free but equal in quality and features to packages costing thousands of dollars. :)

I've used it for many client sites, many of which have users who are definitely non-geeks.

It works without even reading the manual or the comments in the generated code, but it's even better when you check through the manual/generated code to see what wizardry is possible with a little effort.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.