Can someone help me? Trying to find a sort of webdirectory...

frkmilla

I am searching for a "script"/program that allows me to make a website where people can add their information by a pre made form.  The admin have to validate the form that is submitted and Their information will be stored in a page. The page would be a part of a directory that are sorted in Countries or by the alpabet and so on...  The site have to have a search engine that will read all the information on the website....

I dont have the experience to even get close to code something like this so I am looking for a premade script that are something like this...

It is supposed to be presentations of people/businesses with logo, pictures links and so on...  The persons/businesses will add their information and after admin validate, the content is public for all...

The form people submit to have to have the possibility to include pictures, links, and various lines of information...

Guess this gonna be huge stuff....  Hope I can handle it... lol...

Any suggestions on where to look? Or what to call it?

I have searched "Directories" but I only get link  & Picture directories

( I still suck at explaining... i know... :-*)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.