Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoski

Help with formating PHP results

Hello, I have a PHP script that is getting information from BF2s.com and displaying the results on my site.  The problem is that I have no idea ??? how to make the results display in a presentable fashion. Here is a link and you will see what I mean... http://www.zoski.com/ebfstats_menu/battlefield.php
I would like to have the results in either a grid or at least with some space in between them.
Thanks for your help!!

'Formatting' the output is just a matter of separating each piece of data for each row and adding space around them or placing each one separately in <td></td> cells with a new row for each row of results.

The current code already is using the <td>:

[quote]function showList($sortby = 'score', $format = '<tr><td><a href="{LINK}">{NICK}</a></td><td>{SCORE}</td><td>{KDR}</td><td>{TIME}</td></tr>') {
$this->log("showList($sortby, $format )");
[/quote]
any ideas?

then (re)define the opening html table so that it has cellpadding or cellspacing to suit your needs. For bonus points, define the style of text in a td element in a CSS style declaration in the html.

Thanks for your guidance AndyB, I somehow managed to get it looking decent (Check it out). I will work on the bonus later.

Thanks!  :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.