New Website needs checking

Danny620

It's not bad, I agree with the comment above about the hover colour being too virbrant though. Perhaps you could align each link to the 4 different colours above, but a slightly darker/lighter shade for each?

like most comments above its simple and very cleanly done.

but as a designer myself i know potential customers like to see more of the "work" done, on your portfolio you have 2 images that i can barely see at my resolution, not enough for perspective clients to be "impressed" so if you linked the sites, or even made the image bigger it would benefit your pottential client base much more so.

but nice overall feel to the site. :)

First, when you hover over the navigation, the blue is too big compared to where your mouse is. E.g. when you're between northplanet and eportfolio, go to the section where you go from the one to the other and go over it a few times, you'll see what I mean.

Second, I wouldn't put the email-adress as normal text, it's better to make a gif of it. This is because apparently otherwise spambots can find the emailadress and spam the inbox, or at least so I've heard.

I do notice that when I go to 'contact us', the whole page shifts a little.

For the rest a very nice site! Wouldn't be able to make it in a hundred years :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.