what u all think so far??
Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:12 PM
Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:15 PM
Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:42 PM
2) I'm not to sure about the news thing scrolling up like that
3) why do you have a set heihgt? why note make it dynamic and only as tall as the content
4) I have to side scrtoll on my 1024 x 768 resolution
5) the right navigation should just be move to the top IMO since it will never be very long you could use that extra space to widen the left div and the content area.
6) Why use flash for the newsletter sign up?
Posted 03 September 2006 - 06:02 PM
1) i will be useing this idea thanks
2)i like the news scroler as i wud be adding wore information then is on it now and it cuts down on space---if u have an other idea im happy to listen
3)dynmic hight is good idea thanks
4)thats an issue i have not yet got 2 sorry
5)the right menu will be used for adverts as well but this will go once a user clicks on other content on the page
6)i didnt think the flash made a difference anyways as i enjoy working with flash...is their a problem with doing this as nearly all computers have flash and i will be useing more flash within my website??
thanks for your critique
Posted 03 September 2006 - 09:25 PM
Get some mouse hover effects. Also the quality of the pictures, expecially of the curved quadrants is poor.
Your marquee - I dont care for it - and yours has a very jerky movement. Not great.
Now it does show good thought and imagination. Just your implementation of that into effective xhtml and css needs works.
Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:31 PM
Then Whey! Its an awesome looking site.
Posted 19 September 2006 - 03:57 AM
This post was brought to you by DynamicShark Media
[For Hire] - Small PHP Projects - Script Fixing, Development, WordPress
Read My Blog: www TylerIngram dot Com
Follow Me On Twitter
Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:12 PM
2) Choose another font.
3) The "forum information"-box is positioned a wierd place.
4) The menu needs some work, the black background on it do not look nice.
5) Do not use images to show text. Think about the poor blind people using screen readers.
6) Use valid HTML (XHTML would be even better): http://validator.w3....nnerselite.com/
7) Use valid CSS: http://jigsaw.w3.org...&usermedium=all
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users