Enter code in an image

radar

Okay -- on my site I want people to have to enter a code that is located in an image...  Not sure how to do it...  I don't need the exact code -- just a shove in the right direction... Or if you know of a tutorial focusing on this post that and I'll take a look at it and learn away....

Figure if they have to enter a code it should be a bit more secure since robots cannot read text on images...  so that means everyone = real person right? lol

Anyway -- I'd like to say thanks to every one who has helped me thus far with my project..  There are too many people to list..  And I'm glad I can give back by helping people who have questions with something I know...  So anyway thank you all.. 

cool thx...  this can be marked solved...  I looked at all 3 of them and took my own take on them and started working on my own..  Ive got the basics of it working -- Just have to create a background image... 

So again thank you guys very much for the help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.