PHP freaks freaking out on my Firefox and Linux IE

[quote]I posted a question here about phpfreaks.com article section beeing rendered 5x the width of the screen on my Firefox and Linux IE with a SCREENSHOT link and my post gets deleted? Is this the way problems get solved arround here? Not to mention I didn't get a single response from anyone in charge. Guys this is not a mock. It is a serious issue. So if you guys intend to run this site as PHP itself deserves please don't put problems under the bed.[/quote]
You need to rethink what your talking about, obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.  Who cares if there is a small design issue, you can never come on here demanding a response, it's not a service you pay money to. These admins, and users are people who come here on there spare time, and help people, and help run the site when they can.  It's not there responsibility to jump at every request, question, and aggravated complainer about the site, if you don't like it buzz off.
The site may have problems, but the person who created the site, he created about 8-10 sites, he doesn't have the time to jump to every problem every person want's to whine about, I have asked questions on here before that people didn't answer, sometimes they don't want to reply, but coming here acting like your expecting a paid service, when your not paying anything is a little vain.  If you were paying 20-30 bucks a month for this forum, and then I would understand expecting everything to go smoothly, and you to get responses, but you are here for free, with people working out of the kindness of there hearts to answer questions, and help people, and work on the forums/site, so get over it until they have time to fix it.

[quote author=steelmanronald06 link=topic=106824.msg433034#msg433034 date=1158094038]
Ober, i think on this we can use implode and the mysql_num_rows function
[/quote]
would it be too much trouble to simply replace the code that inserts the &nbsp with code that inserts regular spaces? the line would break itself up then onto a new line...

Umm why not look into createPost function and integrate those sections into SMF?  If you look at the [url=http://mods.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=419]Simple Machines Mod Site[/url] it uses SMF functions for the reviews and a few other things.  The pages are driven by constructPageIndex function on Subs.php.  If you need a hand with SMF stuff you can just hit me up.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.