ALL BELGIAN UNITE

ignace

I see more and more Belgian users so that makes me wonder how many actually are on this forum. So tell us your real name, city, age and occupation if you live in or have lived in Belgium. We could be neighbors without knowing :)

Ignace Knops, Landen, 23, Webdeveloper

If there are enough users from a certain city we could setup regular meetings where we could discuss adventures or hold presentations about PHP specific topics.

What is a belgium? :confused:

Belgian - a person living in Belgium

Ignace, with all that information you're wanting, are you sure you aren't apart of the Belgium Secret Police Force?

Beligum doesn't even have such a force (if it has any force at all) I just wanted to know how many Belgian people were on these forums so that we could setup possible meetings, talk about PHP, get a general idea of the knowledge a general belgian PHP developer possesses and start with that knowledge to further educate using presentations.

It was just a thought. I didn't knew that having a thorough knowledge of or talking about PHP would be against the law.

I would hope that any kind of secret (or non-secret for that matter) police would have better ways of tracing people than asking what City you live in via an online programming forum.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.