Acessing PHP Application From Local Server

shiningworld_4u

Hi 2 All,

apologies if its not posted in corrected forum. we have developed a php applicatoin using wamp server 2.0i. we can access the application locally but not be able to access the application from some other computer.

I have tried making changes in httpd.config file and make following change

<Directory "${path}/phpmyadmin">
        Options FollowSymLinks Indexes
        AllowOverride None
        Order deny,allow
        allow from all
    </Directory>

but still not be able to access the application. i am getting just error  "The server at serverName is taking too long to respond."  :'(

whats the issue?

we have running dot net web applications and they are running very smoothly on client side.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Yasir

Follow these instructions:

1. Start > cmd > ipconfig (probably something like 192.168.x.x)

2. Surf to your router interface (probably 192.168.0.1)

3. Forward your ports so that all incoming traffic on port 80 is routed to your computer (see #1)

4. WampServer > Put Online

Yep its my LAN IP, but am trying to access it on LAN only. Its not being deployed for intranet or WAN. how could access it on LAN Only?

Like ASP.net, i can make anyone of PC on same network as server, and access the web application installed on that PC, from any other computer. i want same scenario for the PHP application.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.