Zend Framework -modules

ajlisowski

Hey all, I am not sure if anyone here has any experience with Zend Framework. I am trying to get modules working correctly and am struggling.

Basically I have used zend tools to create a project and then create some modules.

I have set up my module directory in the config file but when I go to localhost/mysite/public/modulename

it says page not found. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Yes sir. I used the zend tools command to create a default controller /view for the module. I made sure it had the correct prefix.

I tried the entire thing again from scratch and somehow, someway, after some messing around I got it working. The sad part is, it worked how it should. I simply created the module, created the default controller and then added in the following code to my ini

resources.frontController.moduleDirectory = APPLICATION_PATH "/modules"

resources.modules[] = ""

Worked like a charm this time. I swear, I spent maybe 6 hours messing around, finding other guides, asking for help and then one time it just worked. Didnt really do anything different.

Oh well, Im sure Ill break something soon. Thanks a ton for taking the time to help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.