Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demonic

Not sure but DELETE table or DROP Table how to use it O_O?

im used to PHPmyADmin but i dont want to do that again sinec i deleted my whole forum -_- so how can i use these in a mysql_query?

mysql_query("DROP TABLE tablename");

where tablename is the actual name of the table.

If you deleted your entire forum with PHPMyAdmin it's because you don't have a fundamental understanding of MySQL.  Changing from the PHPMyAdmin interface to entering SQL queries directly isn't going to change anything as far as your understanding goes.

My recommendation is to have a local development site on your desktop that mirrors your production site.  This way you can break it all you want on your local machine without worrying about trashing your data on the web.

XAMPP is a useful tool for setting up such a local site.

[quote]If you deleted your entire forum with PHPMyAdmin it's because you don't have a fundamental understanding of MySQL. [/quote]

wtf only reason i accidentally deleted my intire forum is because i was trying to delete a table but didn't overlook where i was located in PHPMyADMIN hence me now for security reasons forgeting how to drop a table VIA mysql,PHP

case closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.