I really want to punch Justin Bieber in the face!

Orionsbelter

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, no it's not because he has " teenage girls" dropping their pants at him. I'm not that type of person, if teenage girls dropping their pants for you floats your boat then i'm staying clear of you! lol

I wouldn't mind him, if he could actually sing! he just fills the music marketplace with a load of SHIT! come on even you know his music is just pure rubbish!

I've never heard of him, but who forces you to listen to his music anyway? If he is popular, then obviously someone likes him. Each to his/her own. Why do you even care about what kind of music other people like listening to?

:qft:

I've never heard of him, but who forces you to listen to his music anyway? If he is popular, then obviously someone likes him. Each to his/her own. Why do you even care about what kind of music other people like listening to?

I'm with Daniel0. I have no idea who he is, but if he sounds bad, turn it off! Isn't that common sense? If I don't like the song I listen to, whether it be on the radio or someone else's media player, I change it. Simple as that. Since you hate him enough to actually create a topic to complain about him, you obviously either were forced to listen to him against your will or you just want to listen to him or watch his videos so you can read comments about why other people like him so much. Either way, I doubt many here would care about your obsessions. ;)

I'm with Daniel0. I have no idea who he is, but if he sounds bad, turn it off! Isn't that common sense? If I don't like the song I listen to, whether it be on the radio or someone else's media player, I change it. Simple as that. Since you hate him enough to actually create a topic to complain about him, you obviously either were forced to listen to him against your will or you just want to listen to him or watch his videos so you can read comments about why other people like him so much. Either way, I doubt many here would care about your obsessions. ;)

I am forced to listen to him!!! When i'm doing my shopping and i've just spent 30 mins filling up my trolley am not going to leave the trolley and stand outside untill the song is finished or put my fingers in my ears in the middle of the store until the song is finished because either way i look like a twat LOL :D

I am forced to listen to him!!! When i'm doing my shopping and i've just spent 30 mins filling up my trolley am not going to leave the trolley and stand outside untill the song is finished or put my fingers in my ears in the middle of the store until the song is finished because either way i look like a twat LOL :D

Next time, bring a MP3 player and a pair of earbuds.

I was at the pharmacy of my local supermarket, while waiting for my prescription all the magazines at a table were of him. My god.

It was funny 80% of the content was "His mom is still boss," and goes on about him not eating right or things. I pray this blows over soon, I do not want to hear of it in the news when I wake up.

I know who he is. One of my roommates came home with a haircut that looked like his and we lawled hard.

But ya, I don't think I've ever heard any of his songs. I'm sure hes bad and can't sing but neither can 90% of the people that are on the radio and they're all just as cocky.

One of two things will happen:

1. He'll fade away in the next year or so.

2. He'll persist, but only for a very specific audience (think Jonas Brothers).

Teen sensations tend to disappear after the cuteness wears of or when they're around 18 years old and no longer want to be marketed to other teens and children.  Chances are there will be some pics of this kid at a club drinking, smoking, partying with skanks, and perhaps doing some blow (extra points if it's off a hooker's ass).

One of two things will happen:

1. He'll fade away in the next year or so.

2. He'll persist, but only for a very specific audience (think Jonas Brothers).

Teen sensations tend to disappear after the cuteness wears of or when they're around 18 years old and no longer want to be marketed to other teens and children.  Chances are there will be some pics of this kid at a club drinking, smoking, partying with skanks, and perhaps doing some blow (extra points if it's off a hooker's ass).

Hell, by that time I'll probably like him haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe that it was the attitude of the star, and he likes the way he acts. He knows that he can hurt people, he knows that he can inspire the fans for his music. Justin could be a kind hearten young man.

You mean that maybe he's too young, or not mature enough to take on being famous? If so, then I possibly agree.

at a club drinking, smoking, partying with skanks, and perhaps doing some blow (extra points if it's off a hooker's ass).

Sounds like a pretty standard weekend.

Why does it have to be a weekend?

Justin Bieber will disappear when she finally gets herself a man and settles down . . .