New concept

gerkintrigg

since we are on the topic of the site not looking, for the lack of words legit, does the girl with headset bother anyone else? It looks great and makes sense, but i usually see those images on shady websites. Like there is a hot girl waiting for you to chat

hahaha now that you mention it, that is the classic "call us now" picture. good call. Although i feel like so many people do that for a reason, probably because it works. I dont want to call some ugly chick

As human beings we have five ways to experience the world: sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste

I have no idea why I find it so funny ....

Get rid of the dude putting money in the bank, it is cheezy looking.

News has an image that doesn't load.

I also felt mislead.  The product the initial video discusses is not what I find in the products page.  I would put the product there that is discussed in the video.

Oh, and I was able to not think of a green cat by the way.  It's a good example though. 

Oh, and I was able to not think of a green cat by the way.

So you were thinking of your left foot? :) Doesn't this actually prove Neil's theory as we are now even discussing it :D Darn Psychology. IT's IN MY HEAD .. IT's IN MY HEAD .. GREEN CATS EVERYWHERE .. MAKE THEM STOOOPPPP

I don't know why or how, but your site made my browser crash for the first time!

Which browser? Chrome has the tendency to crash when you load Flash (more particularly if you open a new tab while in the previous Flash is loading)

Dutch: http://tweakers.net/nieuws/65423/flash-bug-die-browser-laat-crashen-is-nog-niet-opgelost.html

and dont worry he is pretty rough on everybody.

Are you still upset because of my comments on your website? :P I thought you were passed that? :D

not at all, quite the opposite actually. Your harshness pushed me to become a much better designer, thank you. I was merely trying to let him know that you are a pretty rough critiquer, and just because you dont like it doesnt mean its terrible. its pretty rare that you like things, which (imo) helps people on the board alot, but can also discourage alot of people.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.