Join my Froums www.phpbbplanet.com/darkwinter

#2 ober

ober
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,337 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 06 September 2006 - 03:35 PM

You may want to specify what type.  WWE?  Professional wrestling?  Olympic wresting?

Info: PHP Manual

#3 redbullmarky

redbullmarky
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 2,863 posts
  • LocationBedfordshire, England

Posted 06 September 2006 - 03:47 PM

yeah. at 26, i've not grown out of it yet  ;D
WWE is always good for amusement and the main events, but i kinda like UFC too.
"you have to keep pissing in the wind to learn how to keep your shoes dry..."

I say old chap, that is rather amusing!

#4 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:57 PM

i like kung-fu. And tacos.  Wait, am i in the right area?
Did I help you? Feeling generous? Buy me lunch! 
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

#5 Kris

Kris
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 2,755 posts
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:07 PM

I really don't understand the appeal of wrestling. Unless it's naked hot lesbian wrestling - then I'm all for it.

#6 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:09 PM

NHLW FTW!!
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

#7 Barand

Barand
  • Moderators
  • Sen . ( ile || sei )
  • 18,021 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:22 PM

FTW - i just Googled that one. So what has "Forschungszentrum Telekommunikation Wien." got to do wuth wrestling ???
If you are still using mysql_ functions, STOP! Use mysqli_ or PDO. The longer you leave it the more you will have to rewrite.

Donations gratefully received

moon.png

|baaGrid| easy data tables - and more
|baaChart| easy line, column and pie charts

#8 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:27 PM

lol.. i'm not sure if you're being serious or not ?? FTW == For The Win

edit: probably not serious, as urban dictionary is before ftw.at on google.  :-X

#9 Barand

Barand
  • Moderators
  • Sen . ( ile || sei )
  • 18,021 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:41 PM

Damn, your detective work caught me out. ;)
If you are still using mysql_ functions, STOP! Use mysqli_ or PDO. The longer you leave it the more you will have to rewrite.

moon.png

#10 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:52 PM

well i was torn between two things: your smartness vs. your 'oldness'  ;D

#11 Barand

Barand
  • Moderators
  • Sen . ( ile || sei )
  • 18,021 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:58 PM

You're right about the oldness - I did have to look it up

moon.png

#12 oldmanice

oldmanice
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 134 posts
  • LocationIn Your Garden At Night

Posted 06 September 2006 - 09:12 PM