help with displaying the results of drop down menu

maxves1

hello,

I have made a drop down menu that fetches results from database, you can see it here:

http://faculty.poly.edu/~yjeanpie/searchcat.php

and I have attached the products database print screen with this  topic

The problem I am facing is, I dont kust want to display the selected results but alongwith the selected stuff, say( software : photoshop ) I want it to display the other stuff in the database that is related to the selected stuff, like if i select category software and product as phooshop, i want to display tutorials associated with photoshop, with images associated and other data, i have written the queries for that in mysql, but i dk why it still doesnt retrieve other things, i even tried print_r option, but it displays only the selected stuff and not other queries from database, i have given the drop down form name f1, and even tried $_REQUEST['f1'] and $_GET, $_POST, and even tried foreach loop, but nothing ever works, so I was wondering if its the database fault, or is there some way out of this issue?

Any help would be appreciated, i cant advance with my project without fixing this problem

thx

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.