A BIG THANK YOU

Regular users may have noticed over the past couple of months i have consistently been posting in this particular forum looking for PHP help, and as expected you guys have continued to give me fantastic support and help me through doing my final year project!

My project and documentation is now complete and my understanding of PHP has improved ten fold! on top if this im not actually starting to enjoy PHP since i am getting an understanding for it

To the point ;

i would like to say a massive thank you to the users here, if it wasn't for your help i wouldn't of gotten to where i am and i thank you all for continually taking the time to help me, and others like me!

some of us want to learn but don't know where to begin! and your help i know is appreciated by not only myself but obviously a lot of other posters here :)

THANK YOU!

You're welcome. :shy:

P.S. I hope this was a slip of the tongue!

on top if this im not actually starting to enjoy PHP

i enjoy it as much as its humanly possible to enjoy a programming language haha! i think i enjoy it because i understand it! at university ive had to learn things like haskell/prolog/java and i could never properly get my head around them

whereas with php i have.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.