Multiple Layouts

Pachman3000

Hey guys,

Newbie here, trying to do some minor updates to my site.  I want to use a different layout for one page of my site that has a signup form. 

I'm not sure where to start, since the layout is constant and called from the shells for each page.

Any help would be great!

Well I was just wondering, I'm on this site where you can choose the layout-colors of your page manually, but I was wondering if you needed a serverside script that made a new css file or if indeed you could simply let it be a php file? thanks!

Well I was just wondering, I'm on this site where you can choose the layout-colors of your page manually, but I was wondering if you needed a serverside script that made a new css file or if indeed you could simply let it be a php file? thanks!

In this case it's possible to have pre-defined stylesheets on your server and call them using JS

<link id="sheet-screen" ..

var link = document.getElementById('sheet-screen');

link.setAttribute('href', newSheet);

The browser will automatically apply the new styles.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.