Broken Webstie... (SNooker Alive)

HEllo, i made this site for my school work but it is not working in internet explorer (for Profile page and main page when you logged in)...

Please can someone help me out why it is not working on IE? (somthing to do with DIV CSS?)

http://snookeralive.netii.net

Username: "PHPfreaks"

Password: "123456"

-----

Also any other help with the website layout and idea would be nice, however read these notes because these are things i know that are bad:

• The login confirmation page (white page once logged in) was just made while i test login system, ill remove soon.
  • The forums are not uploaded yet, so they will not work

although i REALLY need help with these problems:

[*]When you edit your profile information, if you make the text go down, it goes off the profile box

[*]You can upload a massive profile picture, i need some way of making the image you upload smaller if it is too big or just not letting you do it.

[*]Broken pages (like i said at top of thread)

-THankyou!

your missing a div at the end of the page div

try it like this

idk where the open div starts but i put the /div right there and dreamweaver became happy

<!-- end sidebar -->
  <div style="clear: both;"> </div>
  </div>
</div>
<!-- end page -->
<!-- start footer -->

• 1 month later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.