[HELP] I Have No Idea...

MasterRenny

Ok i want to set up a site where they sign up, they then pay for the product and then emailed the information and can then access the members only bit using the information they entered. But i have no idea how to go about this, are there any systems out there that can allow for me to do this? i know of DLGuard but thats to costly and im sure theres free ones? or atlease a way to do it cheaper.

Any help will be greatful,

thanks,

Renny.

If I understand your question right, you are looking to create an ecommerce website. I am new to this, but as I understand it, there are two main ways to do this:

1. Hand code the entire site yourself:

I don't recommend this, because there are several products that have already done this for you and it would take a lot of time and frustration.

2. Choose a Shoping cart software:

There is many shopping cart software out there and they due most of the difficult tasks for you. All you have to do is learn how to use them and if you want to, learn how to customize them.

With that being said, and the fact that you are looking for a free one, I recommend using something like Magento. You can research it online and also there are even some free ebooks online I found that explain how to use it.

Hope this helps a little bit.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.