best way to find out if there is a spyware?

xcoderx

There will be a cleaning van parked outside for long periods of time.

James Bond is sat on your monitor.

Just run a scan with any Internet Security software, Kaspersky, etc. Install Windows Defender from Microsoft and keep it upto date.

With remote desktop like vnc does you would see the remote user controlling the pc. Bit different from a twitcy mouse. Unplug the network cable from the pc or switch your router off. If the mouse pointer is still twitchy you know what the issue is. Simple.

and wht if its still moving? can it be some torjan? i did a full scan with spybot and avast but found nothin yet, the last thing i did was download gf which she sent meed pics of my. and i guess since then my system starting to get slower and slower and now the mouse would move itself. ill tryin changin bateries tomorrow but i use rechargeable bats. guess ill buy new ones

A Trojan Horse is a virus that attaches itself to other programs that are known to NOT be harmful, and then when the program is executed, the Trojan horse starts doing whatever it was programmed to do. 

The best thing to do is when you start seeing your mouse move again, unplug yourself from the internet. Doing so by, unplugging your ethernet cable, unplugging external wireless receivers, or somehow disconnecting yourself through hardware, not software. That way if you do have a intruder they don't know you are disconnecting them.

If the mouse has stopped moving, they are accessing you over the internet, and you need to remove any software that allows direct access to your computer. (Any remote desktop protocols: RDP's, Logmein, VNC, etc.)

If the mouse still is moving, it might be something interfering with your wireless mouse, as mentioned above. Remove the wireless receiver.

If the mouse has stopped moving, you have found your problem.

If the mouse is still moving, chances are they you have some sort of playful virus (I doubt it, since most viruses want to be incognito). It could be faulty mouse drivers, or improper mouse drivers. If you are on a laptop, it might be you accidentally touching the track pad while using your other mouse or something of that nature.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.