Critique it !!

jurass1c

WhiteShabu.com provides Music Album downloads and High Quality Movie streams via indexed hyperlink from various file and video hosting services.

The above sentence is a good summary to explain what your website is about, but maybe you could add in "Download music and watch movies for free." I didn''t know if I have to pay money for it, download it illegally via P2P, etc Maybe a little more elaboration wouldn't hurt.

Sorry if I'm dumb, but you asked for critique.

i'd say this thred is starting to get pretty rude, i wont be posting in it anymore, i would suggest others do the same.

But the front page does clearly state what the site is about

Not really.

WhiteShabu.com provides Music Album downloads and High Quality Movie streams via indexed hyperlink from various file and video hosting services. Please ensure you have DivX web player and the latest version of flash installed aswell as Javascript enabled prior to using the provided content. If you are interested in joining the Admin please email whiteshabu@gmail.com

Music Album's and HQ Movie streams buy? legal? Most users won't even know they are watching copyrighted material.

I would say ignace has an opinion that should be honestly thought over. I dont think he was attacking or being rude. No need to call him a "dickhead". especially when he is trying to help.