PHP --> SQL Server + Excel file upload from a specific row

I have a requirement in which, i need to upload an excel file into SQL Server database. It is working well till this point.

But sometimes i am getting excel file in such a way, that the first 2 rows and columns are empty rows. That is not even fixed every time. so the format of the table after upload is not as expected. It is assigning F1, F2 as column names for the table in SQL Server.

It varies from file to file. I want to program it in such away so that the user can enter the row number and the column number from where the actual data is starting. So that while upload it should from line 3 and column 2.

I don't know how to specify that row and column while uploading. Please help me to solve the same.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.