Login question/request?

butters

Hey guys, great place, sorry if this is in the wrong place

I was told to come here to get a MOD/Script/code for a login system i was after. An admin of a site who uses the same system told me to check here, so i asume he got it from here.

I would like a code to that when you go to my forum or main url or anything to do with the URL that it takes you to this page...
http://www.puref0neheaven.aimbum.net/forums/26.php
Dont worry about the root of that page its just there to show you.

So that members can login there, or new members click on register, and then it takes you to the register page, enter all your details, and when you click okay/join then i get an email to see who is joining.

i think that this page will need to be linked to my database so they can log in. I know this code is possible fo php as ive seen it

Please can anybody help me out?

Thank for your time

WOAH LOOK!!!... i made this... but i somehow need it to work with my database so when i enter my login details it lets me in

http://www.puref0neheaven.aimbum.net/forums/

when i do enter my details, the pae just refreshes lol

any ideas how to make this link with my database to let me in?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.