Looking for some minor help.

orion2004

I am looking for someone who has Mysql and php knowledge. What im wanting to do is have a form for example:

Day        |    FORM FIELD  |
Instance |    FORM FIELD    |
Time      |    FORM FIELD    |

and basicly what i have done is created a mysql database that already has the Days in it Monday and so on.

Now instance and time are drop downs and when they change it i want it to update the correct day in mysql with the information form the fields. Please let me know if you can help me.

AIM: psych0krazy
MSN: isenhart2004@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Table = Raid_Calendar

Row = Day , Instance , Time

I already manually put in 7 Rows with each day in them so the only thing that really needs updating is the instance and time.

I have a form that has 3 drop downs. 1 is the day 2 is the instance and 3 is the time. What im wanting is when you select Monday and instance ZG and Time 4:00 it will select the row with the Day already in it and change the instance and time within it. Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.