Which shopping cart for this kind of project?

paula_marie

Hi, I've been searching the web for the best shopping cart lately but I now know that it all depends on the project requirements. Right now I'm planning to create a website exactly as this one where customers can select different options for the website they want me to build, and a client area where they can track the project's progress.

I'm planning to use the shopping cart's product attributes/options to achieve this so for example a tshirt website uses this:

Tshirt 1

Size: S,M,L

Color: blue,red,green

Mine would be something like:

Website 1

Pages: 1,2,3,4

Days: 1,2,3,4

So I was thinking which is the best shopping cart to achieve this or if I'm better off coding my own by using a PHP Framework.

Note: I've only used Magento in the past and I don't think it fits the requirements.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.