Database Editor not showing new entries?

jca13

I currently use phpMyAdmin as a web-based mySQL database editor.

However, the entries that phpMyAdmin shows as the database having are 2 weeks out of date - the database, according to the editor has not been updated for 2 weeks.

The website is working fine though - recalling entries from the entire database including the past 2 weeks, and happily adding new ones on request.

Anybody have any idea as to what could be wrong?

Thanks!

[quote author=fenway link=topic=107833.msg433046#msg433046 date=1158095132]
Maybe the system date is wrong? Check the logs.
[/quote]

No, the records from 2 weeks ago in the database editor are actually content from two weeks ago! The latest ones shown are well out of date.

[quote author=fenway link=topic=107833.msg433063#msg433063 date=1158096860]
But the website is pulling the recent content? I'm confused.
[/quote]

Yes, the website is pulling all content, since the database editor stopped recording entries and those before.

[quote author=fenway link=topic=107833.msg434937#msg434937 date=1158333848]
I'm still confused... the "editor" doesn't know what's new and what isn't.  If the data isn't there, then the website shouldn't be able to find it either.  Please clarify.
[/quote]

The website seems to have a fully working and complete database with which to draw and enter information into - however, the database editor I'm using (phpMyAdmin) simply stopped recording new entries several weeks back, and any changes to information in the database editor is not reflected by the website...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.