Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChaosKnight

CodeIgniter Sitemap

Hi, I made a very simple sitemap generator that just reads data out of the database and in the view structures the xml file. When I submitted it, it gave me a whole lot of errors and all of them where for invalid URL... I tried those exact ones out, and found that they worked... my URLs are structured like this: www.example.com/index.php/countries/,

etc. Why will google say that it isn't valid? is it because it doesn't have an extension? Please help

Thanks

Hi, I made a very simple sitemap generator that just reads data out of the database and in the view structures the xml file. When I submitted it, it gave me a whole lot of errors and all of them where for invalid URL... I tried those exact ones out, and found that they worked... my URLs are structured like this: www.example.com/index.php/countries/,

etc. Why will google say that it isn't valid? is it because it doesn't have an extension? Please help

Thanks

please post your output

Google follows the Sitemap protocol available here, be sure to verify that you're adhering to the specifications.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.