2 replies to this topic

#1 Benan

Benan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:34 AM

hello,

I need help and advice in coding a Download Management system.. Similar too.. www.ddl2.renegade-inc.net well very much alike. I am coding in dreamweaver, and need help some stuff.. Basically, I will have a link on index.php too downloads.php which will be a different layout. and then I want it soo after a certain ammount of downloads are added it makes a new page, i have been told I should use PHP include. I want it when epople clikc the name of the file on my site.. it takes them too a new page which a picture. the link(s) etc. I also would like if people were able to submit they're own links and it gets automatically added.

Thanks

#2 Kris

Kris
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 2,755 posts
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 13 September 2006 - 07:08 AM

PHP, generally isn't something you can just 'jump in to'. You should be starting off with the basics, buy a book or read through the documentation over at php.net (If you're totaly new to programming, buy a book. If you know another language, read the manual).

Alternatively, if your here not willing to learn how to code PHP, but instead looking for someone to do it for you - I'd suggest poting in our freelancing forum, or going somewhere that offers pre-made scripts to download.

#3 Benan

Benan
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 07:12 AM

Can you tell me the name that the script would be? so I can google search it?

and sorry if I seem like a leecher.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users