straylight

Wow.

This site is awesome! I am completely impressed with everything about its functionality. This is really great, from a to z.

Now, some things I'd change:

Your initial icons are all anime .. at first I thought I was stuck with that, I would add a bunch of different icons so people understand right away that their avatar can be anything they want. The top black to grey gradient looks kinda funky, can you redo it as a .png? Other then that just wow. I think this is truly what "web 3.0" will be about... not using local programs (i.e. photoshop, illustrator, etc.) on our computers but instead going to web sites that have the functionality of programs.

Great site!

On a side note,with your site I notice if i click to view source I can see your includes but I don't see the code of the includes. On my page, I'm including the script but the code for the script also shows up in the source code... any idea as to why that's happening to me?

PS

I might change the bacjground to a PNG - prefer the format over GIF :P I'm not sure why you can't see the source code. I can see it by clicking through the include links in the firefox source code viewer. If you can't see the source code, it's nothing that I planned :) If you wanted to protect your source javascript obfuscation's probably the way forward anyways but you probably already know that lol. :)

That sites awesome...the myspace types will love this.  1 Critisism.  I went to add an orange outline and i believed it to be for the avatar.  So i would change the discription to Text Outline Colour.  Plus the second last thing i would suggest is.  The ability to add those special effects like sparkles and such.  Give girls this ability nd they will go wild.  Lastly i would add an EMBED or download feature.  Let them upload to your server and give ppl an embed code they can use to embed on their sites and forums.  Then add your own little slide across banner like the google ads banner. :)

wow this is excellent nice work.

Some suggestions i have for the design however. On the top bar where it has each step, just to gloss it up a bit you might like to think about putting a gradient there. Other than that i love it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Tazerenix, I will probably add some gradient to the tabs along the top, if the site gets sufficient interest. lqdmindz, thanks for your suggestion, I'll look into making the form a bit clearer. I'll probably add some more advanced borders and stuff once the site gets some decent traffic :)

• 2 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.