Ever feel like you do the same thing over and over and over?

tibberous

I swear 50% of my day is just creating a 2 pages, one to list all the records of type and one to add/edit records of type. Load record, populate fields, create update function, validation, sql -- if I could teach the people in the office to use Navicat I could go home...

Yeah - it's just so repetitive. Half the time the forms don't even process the data, just load and store it from the database. I created a system called "Flexi forms", which is still used in the admin, but it was so complex I kind of stopped using it. I might need to sit down with it again - it was awesome until you needed a new data type, or needed to do something complex with the data.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.