Posting In The PHP Help Forum...

Hello

i got a question on what am i able to post in the PHP Coding Help  Forum as the description is a bit unclear for me

Its Description says :

Do you need help with some code you wrote? Ask here! We'll get you the answers!

what if i have no code and i just ask advises on how may i write it or if someone could write it  ?

If you are completely stuck for where to start, you may post your problem within PHP Coding Help. Don't expect anyone to write you an example though, you will likely just get pointed to a man page.

As for asking for someone to write code for you, we have a freelance board.

I believe if you show your effort and that we see you made a valid attempt at what you are trying to accomplish then most likely someone will help you to the point where we will provide  a nice example or even write a piece of the code for you. But most people just come posting 200 lines of code and ask "Whats the problem here"... haha..

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.