Who do I complain to when I have a problem with an administrator?

Admin:Thorpe

Is trying to mess with me! I am getting fed up of the constant petty meaningless attacks he is making on my posts. I am looking for help and solutions, not petty attacks on my posts. I try to offer all the information I can and am looking for some help from someone hopefully more knowledgeable than me. Thorpe needs his status revoked! I am so pissed off with this character. He's an idiot!

Please, go and get a piece of paper, write all the nasty things you are feelling and would like to tell us about Thorpe. Once you have written them down, goto your bathroom and deposit them in the comment box called "John" and all comments / suggestions will be taken seriously.

Look forward to seeing your comments!

All I saw was:

OP: Please help me make my form look cooler.  Maybe I'll use CSS tables to make rows of alternating colors.

Thorpe: CSS is used in conjunction with HTML.  The tables would still be written in HTML.

OP: I know that, you idiot (even though I'm the one who didn't take the time to clearly write what I meant)!

Thorpe: Oh.  Well, using tables for site/form layouts is a bad idea.  Use divs instead.  Here's a thread explaining it.

OP: You're an idiot!  No help at all!  And you called me Princess!

Me:  :confused:

I want to levy an official complaint against an administrator. Who do I contact? What is the hierarchy here. If no one wants to tell me, I will find out who owns the domain and who hosts the domain.

I want to levy an official complaint against an administrator. Who do I contact? What is the hierarchy here. If no one wants to tell me, I will find out who owns the domain and who hosts the domain.

I just told you, above.

paddyhaig, multiple people have reviewed the posts and we don't see anything wrong with what Thorpe has said.  I asked you to point specifically at what you found offense to and your only response is to call all of us idiots as well.

The contact information posted above is correct, though I don't really know what you are hoping to accomplish, considering it is quite obvious you are the one being the ass.

To be fair, paddyhaig is saying that Thorpe was mean to him in PMs.  Without being to see them, and only having the CSS sub-forum thread to go on as evidence, methinks he's going a tad overboard.  Again, all based on the evidence at hand.

Being mean in private is different than being mean in public.  If you have an issue with Thorpe's PMs, then you need to resolve that with him.  If you don't think that's possible -- and you'd be incorrect to assume so -- then feel free to post the offensive material so that we can judge for ourselves.

Or you could just stop posting here and take your questions to another forum. I am sure that will show the staff here to be nice to you!

Working my way up the chain until I reach someone that's not an idiot!

So far http://www.thewebfreaks.com/

Wow...did you figure that all out by yourself? I mean it is not like the site is branded with that information or that the whois of the domains could lead to potential contact information...I am amazed!

Here's owner's profile if you wish to PM him

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2

LOL luckily it will only take around 7 months years to get an answer and it may as well not be answered at all. But as Mchl said he is the "CEO" of the phpfreaks ;) But in all honesty I have had times where I thought a few of the replies made by staff (and others) were rude while they actually never meant to (except Daniel :P), it's just this darn emotion-less state of the internet and thorpe finds emoticons childish while they could aid him well :P:D

Officially Eric (The owner of phpfreaks) has left all matters phpfreak related into the hands of the admin.  There is literally nothing he can report to Eric that Eric won't say "tough shit, the buck stops at the admin" or just outright ignore it because well, the buck stops at the admin.  I suppose if someone were trying to tell Eric that the admin were running some illegal kiddie pr0n ring or something then he'd take notice...but other than that...yeah. 

I didn't bother to mention that before because this guy seems pretty determined to believe that we are all idiots and the only person that can help him is Eric himself. 

I suppose my most helpful advice to offer up is for him to contact one or more of the other admin of the site, because really, Eric is a dead-end for this, despite the fact that he's "king of the hill.". 

And FYI in all fairness Mr. paddyhaig is clearly the one being an ass.  He has now taken to PMing others with derogatory stuff for no good reason.  Here is what he personally PMed me:

So you read other peoples personnel messages too? Code fag!

I have no idea what he's talking about, nor have I communicated anything to him outside of this thread, so judge for yourself who is being an ass.

ignace for president. I lived in Bruxelles once. Thank you for your wisdom, and thank you for your help in the past.

I hate all this trolling but some people are just B$%##'s

I wanna make some cool forms utilizing css. With alternating semi transparent colored rows and 1px lines, is this possible and if so how?

With the help of a very cool cat here at PHPfreaks I managed to make a div with div buttons inside. This is very cool. And I have customized it significantly after getting the fundamentals down.

Just so y'all know Thorpe, pulled my thread, moved it somewhere else, they moved it back and then he PM's me calling me a Princess. Wonder why I am pissed? Seems you don't like it so much when it happens to you. Oh, and he gave me an official warning actually several official warnings for double posting, which I didn't do. I think he was being a little over zealous. (It was really starting to feel personal.) The bottom line is, my css/form/alternating table rows thing, could of and should of been resolved bye now without any of this trolling.

Thanks again Ignace for words of reason. I am sorry if I rocked a few boats, but wait until someone starts to send you warnings, moves your posts and makes inflammatory statements to you via PM. I simply gave a taste to a few people of the medicine that was dished out to me.

Simply one statement comes to mind with this stupid thread.

"Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded in the end."

He moved your thread, BOOHOO, go and cry your eyes out and tell your mom. He called me a princess, BOOHOO, go and cry again and then get told by your mom to Grow up.