apostrophe in php/mysql syntax

jwwceo

I have a product in my database with an apostrophe. It works fine on the website, however, when I go to the edit product page, where there is a form to edit the product, the current value is supposed to be in the text field already. The only data being displayed in the text box is the info before the apostrophe. This is more of an annoyance, instead of a major problem, since this is only on the back end...but there must be a way around it...

This is what I'm trying to dispay on my page. The 'I'm huge in Japan" needs to be inside the form when the page loads so the user can edit it...

but it just put the "I" in the text box..

<INPUT TYPE='TEXT' NAME='name'  class='cartForm' size=50 value='I'm Huge in Japan'></TD>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.