Just a standard band website :D

Noskiw

I usually love simple. It's a lost art to make simple beautiful, but the white borders are almost too stark against the black. That was of course before I lost My-SQL connection to the site, but what I saw of it before those errors I liked with the exception of maybe doing something with the borders.

Yeah something like that or maybe, just making some of the borders disappear. I mean for the title header, menu, footer it looks nice with borders. But with all the white my eyes have a time focusing on the content, I think it may be something you end up playing with. Perhaps changing the color so it's not the same as the font color may help or removing the inner left and right border for the log-in section and content under the menu... But that all depends how you set it up to even want to try that of course.

It's okay..... it really "pops" when the site loads.... but then it's bland after that. Add some images that fade and change to other ones or something to keep the site engaging. It's simple.... and right now it's just ok.. but if you add a little to it i think it will get your message out nicely.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.