Which CMS would you recommend for me?

vbmark

Hello,

I am looking for a CMS basically for my personal notes. 

I need something:

• Lite and fast.
  • Good search feature.
  • Good security.
  • Hierarchical type structure.  (Content with sub-content or sub-folder).
  • That has not been abandoned a year ago but is still being improved.

Joomla and Drupal seem kind of sluggish to me.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Mark

Well if you want something light weight and so personal why not create one yourself get yourself some coffee and sit down for the weekend hammering it out. If you cant make one yourself id suggest wordpress as its everything you wanted or give me a heads up and i will sort you a personal one out :)

Well if you want something light weight and so personal why not create one yourself get yourself some coffee and sit down for the weekend hammering it out. If you cant make one yourself id suggest wordpress as its everything you wanted or give me a heads up and i will sort you a personal one out :)

Basically what I am looking for is something like this desktop software named Keynote http://www.tranglos.com/free/ except as a website.

I have considered writing my own but 1) I am not as fast in PHP as I am in ASP.NET, and I would rather have this in PHP. 2) I really don't have a lot of free time right now.

I have actually considered using WordPress and have not ruled it out yet.

As for you sorting me a personal one out, if you could pump out the framework for something like the above Keynote software, that would be cool.

Thanks,

Mark

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.