GoDaddy web hosting GD support

beemer832

I am having issues getting an image resizing script using GD to work correctly on a GoDaddy webhosting account. I have the same files running on my own personal test server 100%.

http://mackscycles.com/php.phpPersonal server phpinfo()

http://kearneylawn.com/php.phpGoDaddy phpinfo()

Errors displaying when running php script in Godaddy server:

Simpleimage.php is the image resizing script I am using.

Error: No file uploaded

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/93/6413093/html/classifieds/SimpleImage.php on line 60

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/93/6413093/html/classifieds/SimpleImage.php on line 63

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/93/6413093/html/classifieds/SimpleImage.php on line 82

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/93/6413093/html/classifieds/SimpleImage.php on line 60

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/93/6413093/html/classifieds/SimpleImage.php on line 63

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/content/93/6413093/html/classifieds/SimpleImage.php on line 82

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/93/6413093/html/classifieds/insert_item.php:47) in /home/content/93/6413093/html/classifieds/insert_item.php on line 91

Thanks

Josh

Error: No file uploaded

The fact that the file did not upload means there is no file for all the GD functions to operate on, hence the GD errors.

You would need to troubleshoot why the upload is failing. Is your upload code testing the ['error'] element of $_FILES['your_upload_name_here']['error'] so that you would know why the upload is failing?

You were spot on. The diretory path had an extra few folders in it, so when I exploded the path and picked the information I needed out of it, I was pulling the wrong information.

Still having some other issues with files, but I think I can deal with it.

Thanks for your help

-Josh

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.