Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AbydosGater

Php, Mysql Script Help Needed

Hi, ok i need just a little bit of help with a script ive been working on, but i have to re-write it totally,
I will be using this script for many things but the best example is in my database table i have two or more fields, like in my members table i have a number of fields of information for each member, but the main two would be 'id' and 'username', and i want to display my members list, But to the point how would i get my script to display each row from the table? say if i just wanted to display the usernames, how would i pull the username for each 'id'?
Any help is greatly appriciated!

Thanks
Abydosgater

SELECT username FROM yourTable?

Maybe I've missed something.

No lol maybe this should be in PHP Help but i want to get the script to display all the usernames, would that do that?

Once you're retrieved all the records, a simple iteration should be able to loop through all the results.  If you need help with the PHP itself, then yes, I'll move this thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.