• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sokheng

sokheng
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:11 PM

Hi, does anyone knows where to get a script that allows you to convert video to 3gp format for mobile. I would like to have a script that could convert video file to 3gp format just like this site here and maybe convert between other formats as well.
http://media-convert.com/

anyone can help me with this script. Just take that site as an example the convertion.

#2 sokheng

sokheng
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:55 AM

Anyone can help? I can offer US$20 for such a script written like the one on media-convert.com

#3 SDraconis

SDraconis
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 11:03 PM

I am not really familiar with media-convert.com, but I have made a page before where users can submit video clips and my site converts them into Windows Media.  I don't think you can do this using just a PHP script.  Our solution was to have the server run an encoder program in the background.

#4 lisawebs

lisawebs
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:28 PM

Hi can you explain me how to convert an avi video into a wmv,
is just to run the converter in the server background?
How can I do this?
What converter do you use?
Thanks, Lisa.
lisawebs@yahoo.com

I am not really familiar with media-convert.com, but I have made a page before where users can submit video clips and my site converts them into Windows Media.  I don't think you can do this using just a PHP script.  Our solution was to have the server run an encoder program in the background.

#5 Nicklas

Nicklas
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 111 posts
  • Locationwww.nswardh.com

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:53 PM

use ffmpeg to convert between movie formats. If you dont know what it is, search the forum or just google it ;)

simple syntax example
ffmpeg -i original.avi newfile.3gp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users