how to update list after delete ** SOLVED **

Nomax5

Okay

search.php has a form where visitors enter search argument
when they submit they go to list.php
which reads some information from a table and shows it as a list
at the end of each line I've put a radio button so they can select one to delete.
so they select one and click delete - and we go to delete.php which deletes it from the table

then what do I do? 
I've put a BACK button in delete.php so they can go back to list.php
but obviously when they get back they have to manually refresh the page to see the change

if I header redirect from delete.php then the POST'd search argument is not avsailiable so I cant refresh the list
I wonder if there is some sort of auto POST variable trick I could use to get back to list.php and refresh

I'm sure I've gone about this the wrong way?

I feel sure you guys have done this sort of thing before and you might give me some tips

1 enter search
2 show list of widgets
3 select widget
4 click delete widget
5 show list of widgets (with one now missing)

cheers Roy

Hrrrm I did what you said and created a button from delete.php back to list.php with the required data in a hidden field
and it goes back but the second time in it doesn't find the record that was being edited.

The record exists on the table
I cut n pasted the form code from search.php into delete.php so I didn't get any typo's
I've echo'd the inbound parameter and it's there.

I'm wondering if it's a file pointer thing?
I've echo'd the number of rows found and the first time in there is 1 and the second time in there are 0

is there something you have to do in mysql to reset the file pointer back to the begining of the table?
if not then it's a regular type of error and I should be able to solve it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.