A little help?

Nostal

I've been creating a database for a series of comic books that a group of friends and I are publishing and within our database we want all entries to include which series it came from.

At first I was going to create 3 fields in each table called series1, series2, and series3 and then just use a WHERE statement in my query, however, there must be an easier way to do this and with only a single field. Or am I wrong?

Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you.

[quote]Please let me know as soon as possible[/quote]

er, this isn't a help desk, it's free advice :)

If you had a field named series, you could put a single number in it, or since (I guess) the [i]identical[/i] thing can't be in more than one series just use a field named series and put series1, or series 2, or series 3 in it.  More than that, I can't tell as your database structure isn't known.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.