Simple matter for a smart person

Harris

I've only been working with PHP for about a year, so what would be simple for someone with more experience can often baffle me. In this case I've look through all the files I can think of to change one word which, because the PHP script was created by a French speaker, needs to be translated to English. I've gone through each file to make the necessary changes, but if you go to www.gigtickets.ca and click "Programs" link the word 'diverses dates' appear below some events. I've checked the source, but cannot seem to see which file needs to be changed. Any ideas?

I've been going through the files one by one, but is there a way from 'view source' to determine exactly which file the program is drawing upon to come up with that phrase? I've done all of the english files I can find (changed lots so far), but that one is still a mystery.

Open all files in Dreamweaver and find/replace-- there's an idea. Thanks for your help.

I have one other question about overlapping as I don't want to screw up the script, but I want to eliminate the 'cart' to the right of the theatre layout when people are choosing tickets. (gigtickets.ca>choose an event>choose a ticket>*choose a seat- cart opens on right. I want to either remove cart from that page only or have the theatre seating open in a new window. This is more of a design issue which I was able to handle in an HTML environment, but a little more complex with PHP.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.