PDO MSSQL

patrick.h

Can anyone assist with the below error message. I get the error when I make a connection to my MSSQL 2005 server using PDO.

Connection:

$db_conn = new PDO("mssql:host=[redacted];dbname=[redacted]", "[redacted]", "[redacted]", array(PDO::ATTR_PERSISTENT => TRUE));

Error:

[10-Aug-2010 16:42:59] PHP Warning: PDO::__construct() [pdo.--construct]: SQLSTATE[iM001]: Driver does not support this function: driver does not support setting attributes in [phpFILE] on line 109.

Does the mssql pdo library support persistent connections? I have looked all over the internet and I can not seem to find any documentation for this. The anly thing I could find in the PHP manual is in regards to the pdo dblib library. However, the dblib library is not loaded and I have no control over which libraries are loaded. My phpinfo for PDO drivers only lists mssql.

PHP Version: 5.2.6

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.