about google new payment system and paypal

redarrow

Hi there all i had day on the internet looking around and seeing whats new out there on the net.

I have noticed that now google offer there new payment system in php and there are a lot of php programmers now converting to use both paypal and google payments.

Please tell me is it worth inplementing the new google payment service with my paypal service.

I no if i did i will have both worlds of payments, Or am i wasting my time and stick with one payment method.

advise me please and give your option on the google payment system cheers..

I've heard recently that the new Google Checkout has been kind of a flop.  People are finding it hard to use and it doesn't work all the time.  It's not easy to integrate things like that on the scale they are trying to reach.  In fact, I think the product is still in Beta (most of Google's products are)... so I'd wait until this one graduates from Google Labs.  It's a nice idea, but from what I've heard, it hasn't been implemented very well.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.