Call Center Notes Tool. HTML/CSS feedback

atrum

Hello everybody,

I still consider my self a greenhorn when it comes to website design.

This is my first real attempt at a css design.

Note:: I have designed this site to work best in FireFox, I am already aware of certain display problems in IE and Chrome. So please view in FF.

URL:: http://tools.exiled-alliance.com/dev/

Let the feedback flow, and please be brutally honest. :)

• 3 weeks later...

If the fields were in the right order of the phone call, I would say you did a very good job. Looks organised and accessible.

Maybe but not sure if you like that, is to add a function that inserts time and name of the person that takes the notes. That way if someone else is taking the call he or she can directly see to whom he or she spoken too before that call. Oh and I am missing a field for an email in case you have the option call back ;)

the option:"first 4 of password" would mean you don't encrypt passwords. Most companies also don't ask for passwords. ;)

Oh and last this I would add a gender option before the name.

Hope i wasn't to harsh  ;D good job though even if my comment wasn't about css

• 1 year later...

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings.
You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function.
In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in 
/home/cdorris/www/tools.exiled-alliance.com/dev/index.php on line 29 October 13, 2011

want to look at the error.

Oh yeah I forgot I still had this old link up. I fixed it here http://icca.exiled-alliance.com.

I changed the name of it so that it was more general.

I still haven't put anything in those tabs. Kinda lost interest in this thing but it gets a lot of use at my work place. Every time my web server goes down, I get spammed by people wanting to know when it would be fixed haha.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.