N64 Games

lostprophetpunk

Heya all,

I just got Goldeneye through the post this morning for my N64...as it has been so long since I have played it...so nostalgia has been kicking in today.

Here is a link to a video I made of myself playing Goldeneye.

I was wondering if any of you have any favourite games on the N64, or if you still have the console and games at all?

Conkers Bad Fur Day, greatest 64 game... ever. :D

I loved Goldeneye as well though, I was also a pretty big fan of Pokemon Stadium when I used to play my 64.

Oh, and how could I forget.. Super Smash Bros! That was an awesome game, great to play with 4 people. I still have my 64, it's plugged in at the moment as well. I have my 360, 64 and SNES hooked up at the moment, my girlfriend prefers to play Donkey Kong then Halo. :P

Wow. You guys are old. I remember saving up for a N64 when I was still earning like $2 a week for pocket money. After a year or so of saving with my sister, my parents used the money to buy a PS1 instead

Your parents were wise. They bought the better machine. Bet the Nintendo fanboys will have something to say about that, eh.

Your parents were wise. They bought the better machine. Bet the Nintendo fanboys will have something to say about that, eh.

Ha! Xbox fanboy to the rescue. Xbox is the better machine. :P

The XBOX only came out when the PS2 was released

Hence why they called the 2nd installment the Xbox 360. :)

But back on topic(ish). Did anyone actually get a Nintendo console after the 64? I never had a Game Cube, and I refuse to become a Wiitard.

I had a Gamecube, and I have a Wii. But I also have a 360 and a PS3. Never really been a Playstation fan, but everyone I know *is*, so they all game online with it, hence why I picked one up. I much prefer the Xbox.

My parents bought a Wii, biggest waste of money ever. It's sitting in a cupboard now.

My girlfriend has one. Its for kids really. The only games I like are the ten pin bowling and mario cart. Prefer games where you can shoot the crap out of everything. Thats why i've never been a huge Nintendo fan, too many cutesy characters and not enough post-apocalyptic zombie slashing gore fests.

I've been thinking about picking up a Wii... but ehh, I dunno. My ps3 is keeping me pretty happy.

The motion controller is out for PS3 soon, just get one of them, its the same thing and the games will probably be better.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.