NEW TO PHP..JUST JOINE PHPNET.US NEED HELP

50cent1228

i just joined phpnet.us because some one told me its free hosting...but iv never used php before...after i signed up i know how to het to my admin...but what do i do after that...do i type in a code like html and save it in my index in my www. folder.....or do i use a special program or php designer.....im lost

Well, first off..why would you come here looking for support for someone else's services? You would go to the people you signed up with to get assistance.

Secondly, it's a common practice for spammers to go to forums and post goofy questions just to make sure they've entered the url to the spam site as many times as they can.

I'm not a moderator here nor an admin. But I've run and moderated enough forums to be able to spot the spammers. This is a PHP help community and not customer support for another website. :)

im not askin you for customer support...wow i just want to know what do i need to download or do to get my site to work...is there a code i need to use like html...or a program..thats all...and that sites help isn't tha good...and iv also had a lot of help in many other forums before...so just thought i could get some help from here because the people at g4 forums recommende me to come here....alll i need is help mayn...i don't why  u guys think this is spam

Ok, let's assume your request is legitimate. Your question is vague and since most likely no one here uses that service then it's not the proper place to get assistance for how it works.

Now, if you're asking what to do after you sign up for hosting in regards to getting a website online.... Yes, you'd have to create some HTML pages. And, Yes, if you wish to use some PHP you'd have to code some PHP. Then upload the files, images, and PHP scripts to your new hosting service. If they don't work, then come back here and post your code so we can help you with it. Right now your question appears to be more of a Websites 101 inquiry :)

I reccomend paying for it personally, it's definitely worth it. Google go-daddy, i hear they are good but they are expensive. I personally use IXwebhosting, but there support is terrible, but they're real cheap.

However hosting choices aren't really php related, so i suggest you do a google search about that, and use this forum when/if you need help coding php. Good luck.