is it illegal to talk bad of a company?

Jocka

It had nothing to do with shortchanging - it was about power

Sorry let me elaborate, it wasnt about the time or money, it was the fact as a lower class person he thought he could control an upper class person. And that is unacceptable! Its like you going and ordering your boss around.

Oh silly me.  And here I thought everybody was created equal.  Thank you so much for setting me straight.

And here I thought everybody was created equal.

Man, who told you that?! They obviously didn't know what they were talking about  ::)

Oh, and :qft: :

geez man...you keep sayin' shit like this like you're all proud of it....do you not realize that nobody around here respects that sort of thing? Fucking grow up.

Sorry let me elaborate, it wasnt about the time or money, it was the fact as a lower class person he thought he could control an upper class person. And that is unacceptable! Its like you going and ordering your boss around.

Ridiculous and disgusting, regardless if you're merely trolling or actually mean what you say.

Ridiculous and disgusting, regardless if you're merely trolling or actually mean what you say.

Seriously this is how upper class think...you should see my friends im tame compared to them, i actually consider myself quite humble in comparison. Anyways im off to bed....and going to sleep well (with a clear conscience)

Seriously this is how upper class think...you should see my friends im tame compared to them, i actually consider myself quite humble in comparison. Anyways im off to bed....and going to sleep well (with a clear conscience)

No, that's how arrogant assholes act... It has nothing to do with socioeconomic status.

First all, its nothing like ordering your boss around, also lower class can live without the need for upper class, but the same is not true the other way around!  :sarcastic:

But its nice to meet the guy who talks down to the waitress and chew on her spit,  :thumb-up:

Personally i fine when I am courteous. I get better service.

But hey enjoy your gets salty mayo in his lunch, mmmmm

back to the ORIGINAL topic (not that i don't appreciate the enjoyable detour this thread took) - also be careful that the things that may be revealed in a rant or complaint could be information that can't be publicly disclosed, which they could use as grounds for dismissal (or worse - could contravene a signed agreement between you and your employer, potentially leading to litigation).

From my own understanding, There's a difference between complaining, and slander. Complaining is more about a situation. Slander is more about a particular person or group. Complaining can be things like "i really do not like this person!".... slander is more like "i really do not like this person because they cheat, lie, and steal!"

if you make a claim, and cannot objectively prove it to others, its slander.

Nevertheless, its not a good idea to post anything negative online, at all. Its plain stupid. Would you put a sign in your front yard that said i hate my boss?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.