Using netbeans 6.91 and Zend_gdata_youtube class

kc111

Hi ,

I'm a new programmer . I hope this is the right place for this:

I want to access youtube videos via the Zend_gdata_youtube class. I am developing using wampserver 2.01 and netbeans 6.91.

<?php             $yt = new Zend_Gdata_YouTube();      $query = $yt->newVideoQuery();      $query->category = 'Comedy/dog';      echo $query->queryUrl . "\n";      $videoFeed = $yt->getVideoFeed($query);        ?>

I was getting the following error:

Warning:

require(gdata/youtube.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\PhpProject1\index.php on line 10

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'gdata/youtube.php' (include_path='.;C:\wamp\bin\php\includes;C:\wamp\www\ZendGdata-1.10.8\library') in C:\wamp\www\PhpProject1\index.php on line 10

after changing the php.ini file include line to

; Windows: "\path1;\path2"

include_path = ".;C:\wamp\bin\php\includes;C:\wamp\www\ZendGdata-1.10.8\library

( I got this from http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/learning.quickstart.intro.html )

I am getting the following error now:

Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Gdata_YouTube' not found in C:\wamp\www\PhpProject1\index.php on line 11

Does this make any sense to anyone? I think this just boils down to getting the right include path, but its not clear to me how to figure this out

Thanks in advance,

KC

Given:

require(gdata/youtube.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\PhpProject1\index.php on line 10

and

include_path = ".;C:\wamp\bin\php\includes;C:\wamp\www\ZendGdata-1.10.8\library

If you put those paths together, does that file exist there?

Do you see why this isn't working?

• 6 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.