Rate this please www.talkdeygo.com

nimboya

I would say the website needs some work and definitely needs to be re-organized.

• The home page looks like a parked website.
  • There really isn't a color scheme
  • The ad's are in a terrible place.
  • It looks like there is not a header.

Hope I could be of some assistance.

Thanks,

Colton Wagner

First thought; I have no idea where to look. It's hard to distinguish what's an advert and what's not. The website lacks any clear navigation or structure. It looks like you've just tried to ram as much data in there as you can without any thought to readability or accessibility. I don't even know what the site is exactly?

Big 'click here to share' roll-overs keep appearing over images; why would I want to share 'it' without having seen what 'it' is? Not just that but I have to log-in first before I can see it. How will search engines crawl the content?

Profile images are full-size instead of thumbnails, which means the user has to download the entire image before the browser can resize it. This' resulted in a slow loading time, and also causes the page to react slowly when for example switching between tabs. Not just that but it's a waste of bandwidth.

Sorry to say but there's a lot of problems with the site, before even venturing into the source. I'd take a look at other sites similar to your own and think about the navigation they have, the way they're laid out and structured, how they make it easier to read without over facing the user with information.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.